To be able to efficiently analyze, solution, guide development, train and deliver Dynamics AX configurations & customizations on time and with quality.
- Very strong functional skills in overall Dynamics AX product and has demonstrated ability of successful implementations in at least two end-to-end implementations.
- Worked on latest versions of AX: D365 / AX 7, AX 2012.
- Demonstrated track record of requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, translating customer requirements to solution and strong at creating Functional Design Documents (FDD).
- Demonstrated track record of configurations, customer demos and functional trainings (train the trainer).
- Very strong at master data management solutioning and implementation.
- Strong at documentation (User stories, User guides etc.).
- Excellent at customer interactions and front-ending UAT.
- Strong in finance module (GL, AR, AP) and one of the industry specific modules (Retail, Mfg. etc.).
- Knowledge or working experience other Dynamics products – CRM, NAV would be a plus.
- Efficient at Estimating work packets.
- Good experience on SDLC methodologies and resolving blocking issues for project progress.
- Good experience on Testing life cycle phases with an ability to identify and resolve bottlenecks.
- Degree in computer science / MBA / CA.
- Certified on latest versions of product at desired levels.
2 to 6 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience.
Send in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org