To be able to efficiently solution, develop and deliver Dynamics AX configurations & customizations on time and with quality.
- Very strong X++ coding skills and OOPs concepts.
- Track record of successful implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX with at least two end-to- end implementations using latest versions of AX – D365 / AX 2012.
- Demonstrated track record of fit-gap analysis, translating customer requirements to solution and strong at creating Technical Design Documents (TDD).
- Demonstrated track record of installation, configuration and customizations with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Very good at Report configuration and customization using SSRS in AX
- Strong functional knowledge on at least 3 modules of AX.
- Strong development skills on .NET and Power BI would be a plus.
- Knowledge or working experience of other Dynamics products – CRM, NAV would be a plus.
- Efficient at Estimating work packets.
- Good experience on SDLC methodologies and resolving blocking issues for project progress.
- Good experience on Testing life cycle phases with an ability to identify and resolve bottlenecks.
- Strong in Team Foundation Server or equivalent source control system.
- Strong in documentation and version control methodologies.
- BE/B.Tech in CS/IT or M. Tech or MCA.
- Certified on latest product versions at desired levels.
2 to 6 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience.
Send in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org