To be able to efficiently analyze, solution, guide development, train and deliver Dynamics CRM configurations & customizations on time and with quality.
- Very strong functional skills in overall Dynamics CRM product and has demonstrated ability of successful implementations in at least two end-to-end implementations.
- Worked on latest versions of CRM: D365 / CRM 2016 / 2015 / 2013.
- Demonstrated track record of requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, translating customer requirements to solution and strong at creating Functional Design Documents (FDD).
- Demonstrated track record of configurations, customer demos and trainings (train the trainer).
- Very strong at master data management solutioning and implementation.
- Strong at documentation (User stories, User guides etc).
- Excellent at customer interactions and front-ending UAT.
- Strong in all the modules of Dynamics CRM.
- Knowledge or working experience other Dynamics products – AX, NAV would be a plus.
- Efficient at Estimating work packets.
- Good experience on SDLC methodologies and resolving blocking issues for project progress.
- Good experience on Testing life cycle phases with an ability to identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Degree in computer science / MBA / CA.
- Certified on latest versions of product at desired levels.
- 2 to 6 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience.
Send in your profile to email@example.com