To be able to efficiently solution, develop and deliver Dynamics CRM configurations & customizations on time and with quality.
- Very strong Plug-in development skills and OOPs concepts
- Track record of successful implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with at least two end-to-end implementations using latest versions of CRM – D365 / CRM 2016 / 2015 / 2013
- Demonstrated track record of fit-gap analysis, translating customer requirements to solution and strong at creating Technical Design Documents (TDD)
- Demonstrated track record of installation, configuration and customizations with strong troubleshooting skills
- Very good at Report configuration and customization in CRM
- Strong functional knowledge on all modules of CRM
- Strong development skills on .NET and Power BI would be a plus
- Knowledge or working experience of other Dynamics products – AX, NAV would be a plus
- Efficient at Estimating work packets
- Good experience on SDLC methodologies and resolving blocking issues for project progress
- Good experience on Testing life cycle phases with an ability to identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Strong in Team Foundation Server or equivalent source control system
- Strong in documentation and version control methodologies.
- BE/B.Tech in CS/IT or M. Tech or MCA
- Certified on latest product versions at desired levels
2 to 6 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation experience.
Send in your profile to email@example.com