The Data Analyst/Scientist will be responsible for importing, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. Develop and apply models related to the concepts of Machine Learning and Neural Networks for the purpose of successful delivery of tasks and projects.
- This role requires an understanding of programming logic, although no experience with a specific programming language is required.
- Experience in Python or R programming. Familiarity with databases is a plus.
- Understanding of statistical methods, knowledge of machine learning is a plus.
- Statistical knowledge of analyzing, interpretation, modeling and forecasting of data.
- Conceptually strong with an analytical approach to analyze and manipulation of complex data and prepare statistical report as per client requirement.
- Must have strong analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data analysis.
- Have the ability to interpret their intent and application. Demonstrates the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure.
- Must be able to function independently.
- BE/B.Tech, MSc Math /Statistics, MSc Bio-chemistry.
- 3 to 6 years.
Send in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org